Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I just wanted to say Thank You


Not encouraging him when he needed you has made him think that I am his personal cheerleader. 
Making him believe he was a monster brought him to his lowest which allowed him to be lifted back up and realize how great, great really can be. 
I am something “amazing” to him because I take responsibility and admit when I’m wrong. 
Your need to be taken care of, makes him appreciate my independence, which in turn makes him want to provide physically, financially and emotionally. 
For your lack of compliments, I receive a giant glowing smile whenever I tell him how handsome he is. 
Your inability to forgive makes me “compassionate” and him to never do things that are unforgivable. 
Giving up meant walking away, your decisions have forever changed our lives in the best way imaginable. 
So sincerely, from the bottom of my heart - Thank You.

FMD,
Krista

After Thought: I posted this last night and re-read this morning. I’m really not sure how many people actually read our blog but I wanted to clarify that this was not written out of malice or spite. I really do believe in this case when God shut the door he did not open a window. Instead, he had given Ry the “tools” to build a completely new house. I was simply reflecting on how amazing things can truly grow from bad situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment