Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Marines!

Since this is a blog about mine and Ryan’s life together I want to take this opportunity to write to him…
Dear Sgt. Davis:
On this 235th birthday I hope you know the pride I have because of you. Your honor courage and commitment keep me in awe and I feel so blessed that you have brought me into this lifestyle, I say lifestyle because that’s really what it is. My love, you eat, breath, sleep and bleed Marine Corps and I wouldn’t change it for the world or want to stand by anyone else’s side. You are the epitome of Semper Fidelis  and the true meaning of the word hero. (I know you’re reading this saying “stop, no I’m not” and yes Ry you are) The truth is, you had a choice to enlist, put your uniform on and be called to duty when you are needed and that takes a rare kind of man, I admire that man and strive to be more like him. So let’s celebrate the United States Marine Corps with a big ‘ol OORAH and for us, we enjoy our night at the Ball!
I look forward to being on your arm, Love Always,
FMD -Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment